Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Peculiar Parchment Review (Great Christmas Ideas)





I don't know about everyone else but I'm such a sucker for cute cards and stuff especially at Christmas time. I love sending out the cutest cards I can find to others and wait to receive cute cards back so I was so excited when I found Peculiar Parchment on etsy and she makes her stuff handmade which I'm a sucker for anyways. I was so happy when she agreed to let me do a review and share with ya'll the great finds I found. So I ordered several different size cards and they came super fast and she was a pleasure to work with. I love she took the time to even write me a thank you note in the order as well that showed a great customer care, the cards also show alot of care and work into these beautiful works of art. There all very proffessional looking and are great quality and there cute as can be. I plan on sending some of these cards out for Christmas plus the little cards I plan on using to put on presents this year to make them look more unique. She has alot of great prices and there not high even the shipping cost is low. She doesn't do just holiday cards at all she does others as well for any time of the year. I love some of the cards are blank because then you can use them any way you want just like I said above with the little cards. She has some real nice holiday stuff as well so if your looking for some Christmas cards, thank you cards, or whatever definitely check out Peculiar Parchment on etsy for a unique twist to any occasion. I recommend her and I plan on buying from again.









Also check out some of the other great items she has right now


Blue and Pink Butterfly Note Cards 3x5 (4)- $3.25



Variety Pack of 3x3 Thank You Note Cards (15)- $6.00



Red Holiday Greetings Cards 3x5 (4)- $3.25



Candy Cane Mini Cards 2x2 (6)- $2.75




Also learn about the artist below and follow for updates on stuff

Peculiar Parchment Profile
Facebook
Twitter


I received nothing but the cards pictured shown above for this review no other payment. This is my opinion and may not be agreed on by others.

1 amazing comments:

Designed By Gina Louise said...

I love all her cards. I just got mine & now my Christmas gifts are gonna look so pretty this year!!! :-)