Wednesday, November 3, 2010

LeeShay Graphics Review (All Your Graphic Needs)





I'm a graphic designer and love photography so when I see good talent I will tell everyone I know so I was excited to check out LeeShay Graphics on etsy and was even more excited when they agreed to let me review something they did. I am and have always been fascinated with vampires hence where the name evoluchun came from so I chose the vampire yourself graphic. I was amazed of how good this turned out even the fangs and I asked for the blue eyes like Selene had in the movie Underworld was fascinated how they turned out almost like they could see right through your soul. The fangs were the best touch to it that I love the most. They did really great job at the graphics and I love alot of the other graphics they do on there shop as well as you can see some of it below. They also do clip arts and other digital graphics so its worth changin up your own pic sometimes so its a little less boring so that is where their shop really comes in to play. I love the ghost effect too its awesome and the prices are great not too expensive and bein they send you the work in your email then no shipping charge and they made mine pretty fast as soon as I got them my pic I wanted to use. LeeShay Graphics is a place to check out to get great quality for low prices in fast manner for all your photo play and some of your clip art graphics and such, I really hope you check them out cause you won't be sorry.

The first is the original picture the 2nd is what LeeShay Graphics did for me to make me over as a vampire.






Vampire Yourself - $12.00




Here are some other great items in their shop


Spooky Photo Edit - $12..00




ART your photo
- $12.00






Personal or Commercial use Koi Pond Digital Clip Art set - $6.00



Fan LeeShay Graphics on Facebook to keep up with LeeShay Graphics
Check Out Their Blog

I received nothing but the graphic picture shown above for this review no other payment. This is my opinion and may not be agreed on by others.

0 amazing comments: