Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Get $25 Amazon gift card

ItsThoughtful has the best idea in the Holiday Season... The key is if you signup under me then you have your friends signup under you then we all end up with a extra $25 with a Amazon card for Christmas.

I need 15 of ya'll to please sign up under me and then pass on until everyone gets this wonderful holiday deal.

Receive a $25 Amazon gift card if 15 friends sign-up from your invites.
Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. on December 15, 2010. Gift cards will be emailed to the winners on December 18, 2010.

Sign Up HERE

Please leave me a message if you sign up thanks again and it only takes a minute if that to do this even if you decide not to go through with inviting friends please help me by clicking the link above and signing up thanks Happy Holidays.

you also must verify your email address for it to count if you decide you don't want to participate please sign up under me and verify so I can get one please

0 amazing comments: