Thursday, October 7, 2010

We Love Colors 2nd Review





I received the Plus Size Nylon/Lycra Tights from We Love Colors to review and compare to that last pair of tights which were the Solid Color Plus Sized Tights. These were so different than the others I received they fit me and my short waisted self so much much better. They slip on like panty hose yet are so much thicker, I totally recommend these to anyone. They are very supportive on your legs as well and give a nice sleek sexy look and feel to your shape. Unlike the solid tights I received before these are more form fitting and stretch more to give added comfort. This has really got me wanting to wear tights with all my dresses and shorts now this winter for the look alone plus the feel of comfort is amazing. These I got last are black and give your legs like a shinier look that the solid tights don't give at all so it gives off a shimmer with any outfit your wearing with these nylon/lycra tights. They come in 50 different colors so you can get one for each outfit in your closet which is what I'm seriously thinkin about doin. Its unbelievable how there so comfortable and you wear them all day unlike panty hose. They also sell regular sizes as well so its not all based around plus size women although its nice to know that they thought about us as well. So next time you buy you some tights look to We Love Colors for the best there is.








Plus Size Nylon/Lycra Tights - $15.00

Live your life in color with our new solid color Nylon/Lycra plus size tights.




I received nothing but the tights for this review no other payment. This is my opinion and may not be agreed on by others.

0 amazing comments: