Sunday, October 3, 2010

My Hair Is Red Not Purple!!

Well I got my hair color in yesterday and decided to go ahead and color my hair. I ordered what I thought to be purple it even looked like purple coming out of the bottle but when I started rubbing it into my head it turned red oh my freakin god that started irritating me so I went ahead and finished puttin it in I figured red can't be too bad. Oh well at least its semi permanent gonna try to wash it out today hope it comes out cause I went to bed on it last night and woke up with the color on my face yay me now I'm pink..... I had never seen hair color like this before cause you don't do any more than put it in your hair and go so I'm assuming if that's the case then its probably as easy to get out at least I'm hoping. Here is one of pics with it in below..... by the way the top I'm wearing isn't a top its one of them thingys that you get your hair cut with and such. Tell me what ya'll think?

Photobucket



4 amazing comments:

Karla said...

Well, it's definitely not purple, but it's a pretty cute red. i like it.

Danyale N. said...

thanks alot maybe next time I can find a purple hair color ha ha

Kelly B said...

I like it. I color hair for my friends and when they want bold colors, I buy Manic Panic hair color. I have personally used the Purple Haze color and it is FABULOUS. I do recomend a stripper first to make the color POP. :-)

Unknown said...

I saw a nice purple at the store yesterday, I almost bought it but I want to wait until I get my hair cut...plus I am reviewing some dye and I asked for red so need to use that first.

I wanted to remember the name brand so I could look it up when I got home...and I forgot it! I'll let you know if I go back and see what it was, I have heard a lot of good things on Manic Panic too though.