Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I Need To Narrow Down Things Soon For Halloween!



I'm still trying to narrow down what I want to be for Halloween and I know that time is coming close so I need to get on the ball. I was searching through this great site with great costumes called Pure Costumes and they have all kinds of different cool things for Halloween. I think I saw the cutest thing ever in the kids costumes. I'm a sucker for the kids costumes at Halloween anyways there just so adorable.



I saw several things that I thought my nephew or niece would like to wear if nothin else but next year. The cutest thing is a girl and a boy version of spongebob yeah you heard me right Spongebob Squarepants costumes for kids. This has to be a must on any child's list, even though I'm not the biggest fan of that cartoon these costumes are cute as ever.



Halloween is closing in and needing a Halloween Costume is a must... So I know I will be getting something good maybe even for my whole family from Pure Costumes great prices and great variety of costumes for children, adults, and plus size. Also don't forget to check out there facebook and twitter for other specials that might be goin on.



I'm compensated for my post but this is totally 100% my opinion for this post.

0 amazing comments: