Friday, October 29, 2010

Got Some Christmas Shopping To Do...Do It On Etsy

I have been looking all over for holiday items great for my Christmas presents this year for the family and I figured why not Etsy they have alot of nice stuff on there greatly priced and who could really pass up handmade stuff I know I'm a sucker on it. I found this one store that had some beautiful stuff and I just had to favorite them because she has some really nice stuff in all price ranges with lots of variety perfect for anyone. I posted some of the stuff that caught my eye on her etsy page you should check her out and also check out her facebook page.



Here are some of my favorite items I hope you check them out she has alot of other nice stuff as low as $12 from what I have seen.

DOZEN ROSES PIXIE CUFF // Eco friendly felted wool bracelet// Vintage style brooch
- $22.00



Felted Pixie Cuff bracelet with Green vintage style Rhinestone brooch butterfly - $22.00



SHABBY PINK CHIC SNOW ANGEL FAIRY// Pink Princess Elf Couture RECYCLED Hoodie SWEATER COAT // GORGEOUS// MUST SEE - $325.00



From The Fall Festival of Colors// BoHo Chic Ruffled Scarf and Arm Warmers - $65.00




Maple Leaf Fantasy Sweater Coat// SHABBY PINK CHIC AuTuMn ANGEL FAIRY// Pink Princess Elf Couture RECYCLED Hoodie SWEATER COAT // GORGEOUS// MUST SEE - $240.00

so head on over and take a look.

0 amazing comments: