Tuesday, October 12, 2010

1950's The Good Ole Days





My mom was born in the 1950's and I have always loved the music from that era not too mention there clothes were awesome. There was just a lot of life and heart for the 1950's and alot of great classics that are still existing today. Now with a great company like Pure Costumes you can bring that love back for Halloween at least with these great 50's costumes.



They have alot of adult costumes for anyone to find just the right costume including the 50's era lovers out there like me. So if you weren't born in the 50's or you just miss the 50's then this would be a great way to bring back some love for the 50's with costumes, absolutely great costumes from Pure Costumes all at great prices.



So need some help with your Halloween costume then look no further. Also don't forget to check out there facebook and twitter for other specials that might be goin on.



I'm compensated for my post but this is totally 100% my opinion for this post.

0 amazing comments: