Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Who Doesn't Love Halloween





You know what I love about Halloween ever since I was a little girl, the fact that for one day you are someone else. You can totally not be you and be anything you ever imagined being from a princess, vampires, and even story book characters you remember as a child. What makes Halloween even better is when you find a great company to buy all your Halloween Costumes from like Pure Costumes.





I absolutely love though that Pure Costumes has plus size costumes because us bigger people like dressing up on this special day in scary costumes, and even sexy cat costumes. Alot of places always seem to forget about us larger people which has always been a drag finding the right outfit due to this.



But I'm so happy this year because with companies like this its time to imagine the best and let your imagination control you. I get excited more and more every day the closer it gets to Halloween I just can't wait to dress up in one of my finest Halloween costumes and whether scary or not it will be the best night for fun. Hope you get a chance to check these guys out and possibly find your choice of costume. Also don't forget to check out there facebook and twitter for other specials that might be goin on.




I'm compensated for my post but this is totally 100% my opinion for this post.

0 amazing comments: