Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Halloween & What It Has To Offer!!


You know I have always loved the holiday Halloween I guess its because for the one night you can be anyone you really want to be no fuss about it. As years go by they come up with better and better Halloween costumes to suit everyone's needs. You can be sexy on that night or just down right scary and you can change it up and even do your own thing.



It is a big event here in my house because all though I'm too old to get candy, and I love handing out candy even though we only get a few kids its an experience worth it all in itself. Just like this year I'm seriously thinking of bein a vampire with one of the sexy vampire costumes that are out now days. I just love that there are so many choices and can't wait to see what I kind find to be... hope your thinking bout it too cause I found a great site to get stuff at its called Pure Costumes and there great priced.



I'm compensated for my post but this is totally 100% my opinion for this post.

0 amazing comments: