Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Another SheaTerra Organics Review





I received 2 Pink Guava Pomegranate Shea Butter Smoothee, 1 Argan Wild Honey Facial Cleanser & Mask, 1 Orange Blossom, & 1 Mama's Gold Stretch Mark Prevention & Treatment Oil Sample Containers, and Menthe Orange Organic Shea Lip Butter from SheaTerra Organics to review. I was tickled pink to get to try all these great things from a company that I already love there products from. One thing I can tell you upfront the products they carry are so great and last so long I still have the other stuff from before where I got months ago, so definitely worth the prices they have. I let my mom try most of this stuff and she loved the lip balm she said her lips are so chapped most the time but with this it makes them soft and smooth now which she loves and she keeps it with her wherever she goes. As far as the facial mask I tried this out and love it just plain 100% love it my face feels so silky after using this I use it every night before I go to bed. My mom said she used the smoothee and said her face improved alot because she has diabetes if she scratches herself it leaves sores on her face but with this with the shea butter in it has helped her sores heal which has made her face look so much better and she loves that. My mom also said she used the little bottles as well and they work so great she loves all the products from SheaTerra Organics as much as I do now, they carry alot of things so definitely put them on your beauty supply list because there well worth it.













Pink Guava Pomegranate Shea Butter Smoothee 4oz - $16.00



Argan Wild Honey Facial Cleanser & Mask 4oz - $22.00



Orange Blossom Pure Distillate Water 4oz - $16.00





Mama's Gold Stretch Mark Prevention & Treatment Oil 8oz - $24.00



Menthe Orange Organic Shea Lip Butter .15 oz - $4.00






I received all the stuff shown above and no other payment. This is 100% my opinion and may not be agreed on by others.

0 amazing comments: