Monday, August 16, 2010

Pirate Brands Potato Flyers Review





I received 4 bags of potato flyers in sour cream and onion, sea salt and vinegar, homestyle barbecue, & Original from Pirate Brands to review. I know some of ya'll might remember awhile back I worked with Pirate Brands with there Pirate Booty snacks and loved them so I really didn't expect anything different when I received these from them. They came in this cute little suitcase which is adorable and great to keep afterwards to put stuff in which I have already done.. lol. Anyways the chips are awesome the sour cream and onion has to be my favorite but the sea salt and vinegar are a close second. My whole family likes these cause there not a over powering taste and there not real greasy or anything either like alot of chips and other snacks are. Pirate Brands is definitely a brand we want in our homes, they are so original and unique with there website, there bags, and the taste of there snacks not too mention all the cute little boxes and such they send there stuff to you in. There shipping time is impeccable and customer service is great as well, this is one of the companies I have really enjoyed working with and glad to do so again. So if you want a healthy snack then try these potato flyers there delicious but so much healthier than the stuff you get in the greasy snack or sugar isles of your local grocery store, So give Pirate Brands a shot.









Potato Flyers, Homestyle Barbeque, 1.5-Ounce Bags (Pack of 24) - $17.33


Potato Flyers, Sea Salt & Vinegar, 1.5-Ounce Bags (Pack of 24) - $17.33


Potato Flyers, The Original, 1.5-Ounce Bags (Pack of 24) - $17.33


Potato Flyers Sour Cream & Onion, 1.5-Ounce Bags (Pack of 24) - $20.00


I received 4 bags of potato flyers snacks shown above and no other payment. This is 100% my opinion and may not be agreed on by others.




Now look forward to this box of potato flyers to be given away in one of the prize packs at Blogmania September 15th & 16th 2010 "Save The Date"

0 amazing comments: