Friday, August 27, 2010

Alternative Baking Company Cookie Review







I received three cookies from Alternative Baking Company to review. They sent me Explosive Espresso, Double Chocolate Decadence , and Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies. Man were these some big cookies I had no idea they would be so big by no means. I so thought they would be some small cookies I was so happy to get to try these. I will admit with them not bein made with real milk and all I didn't think they would be very moist so I was so shocked when biting into the double chocolate cookie was like biting into heaven you seriously couldn't tell any difference and it was so moist. The peanut butter one was just as good as well and Joe loved the espresso, these cookies are more healthy for you yet you can still eat chocolate yum I'm in heaven because these taste as good as any cook you could make at home or buy in the store already made. They have several good flavors mentioned on there site but from what I tasted the double chocolate is the best and taste like straight chocolate. This is a great snack for anyone anywhere anytime, and individually wrapped makes it easy to send to school with your kids as well as a snack for your kids that are healthy. Alternative Baking Company really exceeded my thoughts on there cookies but I'm glad they did because they were such a pleasant surprise and were even good just by there self but good with milk as well.






Order any of there great cookies HERE for $12.50





I received 3 cookies shown above and no other payment. This is 100% my opinion and may not be agreed on by others.

0 amazing comments: