Friday, July 9, 2010

Sizes To Fit Review





I received the Paisley Smock Dress from Sizes To Fit to review. I was so happy to get to work with such a great company that specializes in women's clothing and stuff sizes 14 and up cause sadly not all of us can be petite and they understand that. Well I had saw some cute dresses on the site and thought my mom would love to try one so I let her pick what she wanted to review. It took her quiet a bit of time due to there was so any cute outfits she liked, but when we came across this particular one she was sold, she loved it looked like a cute summer dress to own. When we got this in the mail we were so afraid it may not fit like we have had problems with in the past when we buy over the net or magazines but it fit perfectly on her. There sizes are exact so it takes the guessing work out she said she loved how the dress felt and looked on her and I agree it looks so cute on her. She said its comfortable and soft material great for doing anything outside or going anywhere outside this summer in, which is great because my mom is a big outdoors person. This site unlike most plus size clothing stores is'nt to badly priced at all my mom is thinkin about buyin some more little dresses like this before summers over. Thanks to Sizes To Fit there truly are sizes at a cheaper price that fit.







Paisley Smock Dress - $12.99




I received the the black pop art toaster shown above and no other payment. This is 100% my opinion and may not be agreed on by others.

0 amazing comments: