Monday, July 5, 2010

CSN Stores Cuisinart Cool Touch Compact Deep Fryer in Brushed Stainless Review





I received the Cuisinart Cool Touch Compact Deep Fryer in Brushed Stainless from CSN Stores to review. I was so happy to work with CSN Stores again they have some of the nicest things all in one place which I absolutely love. Well I had been needing and wanting a deep fryer for awhile now yet am very limited on counter space so when I saw this smaller deep fryer I figured this would be perfect for us. When I got this I loved the way it look because when me and Joe get our own house I plan on going black and stainless steel in the kitchen so this fits nicely with that which I love. Anyways I loved the cute little basket its nice and all in all seemed to look real nice. Now the test I ran to the store and got some hamburger we decided to make meatballs fried in grease. Well it says it heats up fast and it ain't lyin either seriously no longer than Joe turned it on and started making the meatballs he made about 5 and it was ready to go. I was so surprised because most things that say they heat up fast still take about 10 mins or so. My mom said that the brand Cuisinart is a very good brand and worth what you pay for this so your backed by a great name as well. It took no time at all to cook the meatballs, no splatter, no nasty pans just great fast cooking in a snap. It is so easy to cleanup to by just washing the basket real good and wiping out the inside of the cooker because of the non stick surface inside in shines up right nice. We have cooked multiple things in this from fries, meatballs, hamburgers, hotdogs this is the ultimate kitchen need if you like to fry alot. Plus it only takes up a little more than a cooking burner of space so perfect for people with limited counter space. I'm so glad CSN Stores introduced me to such a wonderful product and let me review it.























Cuisinart Cool Touch Compact Deep Fryer in Brushed Stainless - $49.95




all thanks to the CSN Stores & brought to you by CSN Stores

I received the deep fryer from CSN Stores and no other payment. This is my 100% review and everyone may not agree with my opinion.

0 amazing comments: