Saturday, June 12, 2010

Late July Organic Snacks Review





I received 5 cracker packs 2 small packs of cookies and 2 boxes of mini cookies from Late July Organic Snacks. i really didn't know what to expect when I first got these because there organic and although I have had some organic food that was good I've also had some that were bad. I started with the crackers because I figured that would be the best tasting of it all even if it was bad. I'm a major sucker for cheese crackers and these amazed me because I couldn't tell a difference in organic and regular as far as taste. Only difference with eating these is there alot better for you with the same great taste you love. So now you can eat better without suffering with awful tasting food. Then same goes for the peanut butter crackers they were just as great and everyone in my house thought the same just so delicious. Last but not least the cookies oh my were they delicious right down to the last bite especially the dark chocolate cookies yummy. They taste better than oreo's I swear just plain yummy. There all crisp and fresh from the moment you open them til the end of you eating them. Even the boxes stay fresh and it took us a couple days to eat them yet they never got soggy and we placed them in the fridge, by the way there even good cold. With milk and any of Late July's Organic Snacks are good together especially the cookies. So get out and get you some of these yummy snacks.








Cookies & Crackers Prices vary between $15.95 to $24.95

Late July Gear Prices var $14.95 to $15.95

Gifts Prices Vary From $22.95 to $58.95

Also keep up with them on there facebook page.

I received all the items shown above and no other payment. This is 100% my opinion and may not be agreed on by others.


0 amazing comments: