Sunday, May 9, 2010

New Background

Well I had no original plans to change the look of my blog because I liked it until one day I came on my blog and wow my background was gone, I went to the site where I got it and the site went down I was like yeah ok great so I just grabbed a pic and put on background. Well after a few days it was eating at me it didn't really match and I needed to redo my background. Well I like bloggers templates so I alot of time just change the background and then the colors. Anyways I hope everyone likes I love rain and thought it would be a refreshing touch especially since I don't see many bloggers with rain on there page plus were in the beginning of a drought here so I guess to see rain at least on my page is better than none. I'm so tired after spending all evening on searching for just the right touch so I will make me a new button tomorrow for now tell me what you think... Oh and ain't Garfield like so cute up on my banner ha ha.




4 amazing comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new background , better than the one before and of coarse I love garfield its like you know lol


Thomas

Danyale N. said...

glad you like it i think its better than the original too ha ha

chenlina said...

chenlina20150527
louis vuitton
christian louboutin shoes
oakley outlet
cheap jerseys
hollister kids
cheap oakley sunglasses
coach outlet
fitflop sale
christian louboutin outlet
cheap jerseys
michael kors outlet
ralph lauren sale
ray ban sunglasses
michael kors
tods outlet store
timberland boots
louis vuitton outlet
jordan retro 11
michael kors outlet
oakley vault
michael kors
michael kors outlet online sale
coach outlet store online
louis vuitton outlet
christian louboutin outlet
jordan concords
michael kors outlet online
coach canada outlet
michael kors
ray ban sunglasses outlet
chanel bags
louis vuitton
ralph lauren
cheap toms
jordan 8 playoffs
kids lebron shoes
adidas wings
true religion jeans
new lebron james shoes
louis vuitton outlet

Unknown said...

kate spade outlet
hermes birkin
arizona cardinals jerseys
chelsea jersey
atlanta falcons jersey
tory burch outlet
oakley sunglasses
golden state warriors jerseys
the north face outlet store
soccer shoes
seattle seahawks jerseys
custom mlb jerseys
barcelona jersey
air jordan shoes
the north face outlet
tory burch handbags
nike outlet store
nike free 5.0
hermes outlet
nike roshe
cleveland cavaliers jersey
minnesota vikings jerseys
mizuno running
coach outlet
juicy couture outlet
denver broncos jerseys
north face outlet
gucci shoes
cheap nike shoes
michael kors uk
moncler coats
cheap soccer jerseys
michael kors uk
nike running shoes
oakley sunglasses canada
oklahoma city thunder jerseys
ralph lauren uk
real madrid jersey
manchester united jersey
chanel outlet
wei20150622