Friday, May 7, 2010

Dazzle Chunk Review






I received this cute little cupcake necklace from dazzle chunk today and it just too cute. The pictures on the site do it no justice at all, it is way much cuter in person. Well sadly the chain won't fit so I didn't take any pictures with it on, but just as soon as I can get me an extender I think I will wear this more often because its cute but can be worn like on a everyday look as well doesn't have to be all out elegant which I love. I love that it has little crystals on it to look like sprinkles just too cute. I know I have said cute way too many times in this review but seriously if you decide to buy one of these you will totally understand why I say that. Now Dazzle Chunk has other nice things as well not just cupcake jewelry so make sure to check them out and see what else you can find you like. Also there shipping is fast, and it arrived in great condition the chain wasn't knotted or anything and the customer service was very nice to work with as well.











A Dazzle & Chunk Blue "Cheeky Cupcake" Necklace with Crystal Sprinkles(Which Is The One I Got)-$14.99



They also sell much more than the cup cake necklaces and there are necklaces for the cupcakes thate are cheaper here are a few other things on the site that are very nice as well

A Vintage Brooch With Amethyst Crystals - $21.99



1 Butterfly With Rhinestones Charm - $2.99



14k Gold White & Black Zebra Purse Charm - $49.99




1 Rhodium Plated Blue Flip Flop With Crystal Charm - $3.99





Adorable Photo Necklace, "Live, Love, Laugh" - $11.99



I received the Dazzle & Chunk Blue "Cheeky Cupcake" Necklace with Crystal Sprinkles shown above and no other payment for this. This is 100% my opinion and may not be agreed upon by everyone.



0 amazing comments: