Sunday, April 18, 2010

My Cat Is Missing!

I promise to post later tonight or tomorrow just not feelin it this morning after posting several last night. My oldest cat has been gone for 36hrs now and we have not seen him. This is so unlike him he is a food baby and has never stayed away from the house cause he's always afraid of starving. He is fixed and even when he used didn't me like I said he has never left the yard, he hasn't been around and we know due to his food on the porch has not been touched at all either which is defiantly unlike him when he thinks he needs to eat all the time. Tuesday is his birthday he will be 9yrs old and its really scaring me not knowin if he is ok, if someone stole him like I think they did Ash, or if he is dead. Please keep us in your prayers.




0 amazing comments: