Monday, April 5, 2010

Cafe Press Review





I received a dolphin wall clock and dragonfly apron and I absolutely love both of these items I was so happy to get them. Anyone who knows me knows I love dragonfly's and dolphins so this was perfect. I normally find clocks I have bought are cheaply made and never work more than a day, with this company there clock still works after almost a week and it keeps time great and looks nice on my wall. It's well made and they even sent a battery with so that was awesome I got to try it as soon as I got it. The apron is simple but nice just the way I wanted it. Although I'm a bigger girl I really had no idea I would be able to wear it and to my surprise it fits me great, plus its thicker material so not cheaply made at all. This company has so many nice things to choose from and all can me customized with what you want on the stuff which is great for any gift for loved ones or even yourself. They even have worldwide sells and the shipping was fast as well which I love. Customer service was great and I absolutely love the site everything you could ever think of goes on for pages and pages of stuff. Cafe Press should be on everyone's Christmas list this year you can get anything customized just for those special people in your life.

You can find millions of personalized gifts at CafePress – for any topic, interest, or brand!

Hee Hee I had my mom try the apron on as well and got the pic with it on her you can tell she won't picture happy..lol. And the clock pic below as well as the video to show how smoothly it worked.













I received from Cafe Press no form of payment except the wall clock and apron shown above. This is my opinion and only mine may vary for different people.






"Website Hit Counters"



0 amazing comments: