Thursday, April 22, 2010

AI: Tim Urban Went Home :(

http://www.americanidol.com/contestants/season_9/tim_urban/



I really think America messed up tonight with sending Tim Urban home. The stage just lost a shining star... and the smiling is gone just gonna be a very depressing show now. I really think Tim was the under dog and really loved the sound of his voice and his personality was the brightest star. I really hope he gets something because I can't wait to buy it.... Not sure how interested I'm gonna be in American Idol anymore will watch for Lee but may even mute the tv through the rest of the performances cause I really don't care. What was really messed up is each week the judges continued to dog Tim and then screw him tonight by not even letting him sing like they let every other loser sing before going home.










GOOD BYE TIM WE LOVE YOU!



0 amazing comments: