Sunday, March 7, 2010

Great Mail Days This Week

I was so happy the day before yesterday when I opened my mail box and my "This Is It " Cd of Michael Jackson's was in the mailbox. I was jumpin for joy and listened to it the moment I got in the house. I absolutely love this cd and the poem at the end of the 2nd cd was absolutely brilliant. I give this cd 5 stars by far and if you don't own this cd you should buy it especially if your a big MJ fan. I got this all thanks to opinion square and they shipped it out almost instantly to me and I got it in like 3 days from the day of order this site has really outdid there selves and so far out of all the survey sites and reward sites I'm on is the fastest about there members getting there stuff. So if your not already a member let me know so i can refer you all I need is your email address. It is defintaly a must be a member of site.






0 amazing comments: