Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Need To Rant About This Sorry....

I've spent the last couple hours reading up on whats goin on with the MJ murder and all, and seriously come on dr conrad murray could only face up to 4yrs in jail for involuntary manslaughter... and then there only gonna suspend him from giving out meds like propofol but yet he can go back to practicing medicine and go back to work WTF. Does anyone else see anything wrogn with this but me? The man deserves to lose his liscense and be put under the jail. Then talk about he tried to end hi life thats too easy for the SOB he needs to pay for what he did. I read so much stuff on so many different sites and people still won't let him rest there all billing him now and suing him wtf let him rest in peace this is all crazy. He was a great man, a great performer and he died way too young yet now he's dead people are still bad mouthing him.

I think for every time I read someone bad mouthing him it hurts me deep inside and can only imagine what he went through that was so bad that drugs became his best friends. Its so sad but yet people that bad mouthed him, treated him like crap, after just his money, and falsified things like molestation upon him is the reasons he turned to all these drugs... I know I'm not 100% innocent but I have so a million times asked for fogiveness and know that I among many who hurt him is the reason he is dead and the reason the drug addictions were so easy for him all with the doctors help. The doctor practically pulled the trigger on the gun all the haters had loaded for years.

I really hope his cans one day escape from that family and become the people he wanted them to be and not get caught up all in the money that his family especially his mothers about. Maybe if Michael would've had real people that cared about him the way he should've been he would've never ended up so bad off. He was a lost soul who just needed someone to love him the way he deserved. Anyways guess I'm done ranting for now...


0 amazing comments: