Thursday, February 25, 2010

American Idol This Is My Winner Who's Yours?



I watched American Idol tonight and the guys were singing which was great I enjoyed them better than the women and I disagree with Simon I think its a guys year yet again and I hope its Lee Dewyze I love the sound of his voice the most and think he could go along way.... So up until he wins or sadly he may go home I will have a vote Lee Dewyze button on my page that I made there will be a code under it so anyone who vote Lee can post on there blog, webpage and so on. Hope you like and enjoy.... If anyone wants a button made with any other american idol contestant please let me know and I also need to know if you want it still or animated... mines below at bottom....





http://www.americanidol.com/contestants/season_9/lee_dewyze/








1 amazing comments:

Lisa said...

I liked about 5 of the guys last night but I liked Lee Dewyze the best. I'll be surprised if he doesn't stay on for a while (or maybe win - too early still).