Friday, January 1, 2010

Ghost Whisperer Fans/Sweepstakes


I don't know about everyone else but I'm a huge fan of Ghost Whisperer and of Jennifer Love Hewitt so when I went to the CBS site and decided to fan ghost whisperer on Facebook which I just started fanning sites recently on there I was so excited to see there is a sweepstakes to win... You can win a trip to Los Angeles to visit the sets of Ghost Whisperer and Medium and meet the cast which would be so awesome. I don't know about anyone else but I entered I know I have a slim chance but you can't win if you don't enter. Go here to enter Sweepstakes Entry To follow them on facebook for the show which you will see is where I got the contest info here... Follow on Facebook Follow show info on main website here Ghost Whisperer


0 amazing comments: