Tuesday, December 23, 2014

goDog Bedzzz Review




Thanks to goDog for providing me with the product below to review with no purchase.

I received the dog bed from goDog Bedzzz line of beds to review. I got this fast and it was sort of a early Christmas present to our puppy that we found outside one night. Anyways when I read up on this bed and it said it had a chew guard technology I figured this was best tested out by a puppy who loves to chew everything. I love this company guarantees it will stand up to that fact as well or they will replace it with a 30 day back guarantee. How can you beat that I mean they are definitely about their customers and their fur-babies I love that. Anyways our puppy laid on it and drug it around and chewed and chewed and chewed yet he never tore one hole in the bed once. He chewed up alot of stuff but this bed he could not and he loved it. They seem very comfortable for a dog even though they aren't super plush our puppy loves it even better that the other pet bed we have in the house that he could choose to lay on. I know to the touch it feels soft though that's for sure. This Bedzzz from goDog would be a perfect present to your fur baby this christmas. They also come in alot of sizes so your dog will snuggle comfortably in their brand new bed. Oh and even my cat likes this bed she is forever tryin to steal it from the puppy to lay on herself.














Durable beds built for naughty nibbling nappers
  • Durable mesh liner and double stitched seems helps prevent frequent bed replacement
  • 6 sizes for any breed
  • Neutral colors to suite any home decor
  • You can buy at some of your already favorite stores like Petsmart, Petco, Amazon, Pet Food Express, and Simply Dogs & Cats.












































Also check out their social networking sites below


I received the dog bed above and no other form of payment for this review. This is my 100% opinion and may not be agreed on by all. Facebook has nothing to do with this review whatsoever.

0 amazing comments: