Monday, June 30, 2014

Chewy Wellness Divine Duos Cat Food Review


Thanks to Chewy.com for providing me with the product below to review with no purchase.

I received a couple of the Wellness Divine Duos Cat Food from Chewy.com to review. I got these pretty fast and I couldn't wait to see how my kittys liked these foods. These foods smell fresh and look like they are no imitations its just straight what it says on the container. So you know your cats are getting the very best in the food. So I fed this to my cats and they loved it I had no issue what so ever in getting them to eat it. My cats are normally very picky cats so I look at it this way if they eat it then it has to be great food. These little cartons are easy to keep stacked in the cabinet instead of straight cans which I like. You can tell every time you open a pack of food for your cat the seal is a little tough to open but it shows how fresh the food stays inside. The price isn't half bad either for the fact how many packs you get for your money. With me this is a great deal cause I feed my cats dry food more than wet food so this would be more of a treat not a everyday meal. I could buy a pack of these in any of the flavors and it would last a month. So next time you want to spoil your cat some check out Chewy.com and these wonderful wellness divine duos cat food and see your cat happy. I know I love when my cats are happy and they also have many other things for your babies on their site so check them out.












Wellness Divine Duos - $33.99 case of 24












































Also check them out on the following social networking sites

I received the cat food above and no other form of payment for this review. This is my 100% opinion and may not be agreed on by all. Facebook has nothing to do with this review whatsoever.