Thursday, May 1, 2014

Barbara's Cookie Pies Caramel Chocolate Cookie Pie Review



Thanks to Barbara's Cookie Pies for providing me with the product below to review with no purchase.

I received the Caramel Chocolate Cookie Pie from Barbara's Cookie Pies to review. I got this fast as I got the last one and couldn't wait for me and my family to try this out. We all got us a slice and dug in. Oh my if I thought the last one was delicious this was heaven as well. Can't say one is better than the other but you can tell as much with this one as the last one that it had the care and quality gone into it. My grandma taught me alot about deserts when I was young and that was make a great quality desert everyone loves and its away of showing you care about others. That bein said whether its from the owner to her customers to show she cares or the fact you can give one of these deserts to your loved one to show you care either way I couldn't think of a better choice for mothers day or any other day for a loved one. These pies are so tasty every last bite. I put it on the plate but what I love so much about these is you don't need one nor do you need a fork just the pie cookie and your hands and mouth and your set. Also with everything you buy on the site for Barbara's Cookie Pies she shares with you the ingredients so no second guessing what goes into each thing. Also she makes custom cookie pies for businesses as well as you could get one made for you mom personally how cool is that. I'm in love with this company and that they offer so check them out for yourself once you taste the goodness you will keep comin back I'm sure of it.

























































Also check them out on the following social networking sites

I received the cookie pie above and no other form of payment for this review. This is my 100% opinion and may not be agreed on by all. Facebook has nothing to do with this review whatsoever.

0 amazing comments: