Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Orange Glad Gourmet Desert Sweet Box Review


Thanks to Orange Glad for providing me with the product below to review with no purchase.

I received the gourmet desert sweet box from Orange Glad to review. I got this fast and I love the surprise they give you in a box you know its gonna be somethin sweet you just don't know what it is. Oh my I was so happy to get what I got the brownies were good and so was the muffins but oh to my surprise when I saw a red velvet cake inside I was in heaven so delicious. All these sweets were moist and tasty with every bite. These are definitely at a gourmet level and not some cheap stuff thrown in a box. Who wouldnt want to pay a cheap fee of $15 a month just to receive random sweets to your door or even to a loved ones door. How bout mother's day comin up this would be a great surprise maybe even for a couple months for your mom. I think these boxes are great for gifts sure to make anyone smile. Also knowing that they are not cheap stuff thats stale or nasty tasting is great too. there is nothin bad I can say about this company or their products even the price is great. They also cater to businesses with logo names custom and all at Orange Glad. This company is well rounded and they even give you the opportunity to buy some of their sweets separate from the membership. You can even pay more and have double the treats in your box how nice is that anyways check this wonderful company out today.




















































Also check them out on the following social networking sites

I received the things above and no other form of payment for this review. This is my 100% opinion and may not be agreed on by all. Facebook has nothing to do with this review whatsoever.

0 amazing comments: