Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Andean Dream Quinoa Products Review


Thanks to Andean Dream for providing me with the product below to review with no purchase.

I received the products below from Andean Dream to review. I got these fast and me and my niece started goin through tryin the cookies first. I think the best is the coconut quinoa cookies. They don't taste any different than regular coconut cookies which surprised me because I thought this quinoa would give them a different taste. The coffee quinoa cookies tasted just like you poured coffee into a cookie which was tasty most coffee things I have ate never taste that much like coffee and bein I love coffee was nice. Now granted my niece doesn't like coffee so they were not her favorites she liked the chocolate chip cookies with quinoa the best. Now my opinion I didn't much care for the chocolate chip ones as much they did taste different to me than typical chocolate chips and I didn't care for them. Now the spaghetti I made one night with regular sauce and truthfully I couldn't tell the difference than regular spaghetti noodles which was unexpected. I mean I have used other noodles before like wheat and could tell a night and day difference but not with these. My mom tried the noodle soup and she said she loved them it turned out great. All in all I think these products from Andean Dream are great quality products with pretty great flavor. The prices are not bad either. Plus they are healthier for you with gluten free no cholesterol and no trans fats. Now you can eat snacks yet still get the high protein and nutrients you need in your body so check them out today.




















 Spaghetti - $4.99
 Vegetarian Quinoa Noodle Soup - $5.49
 

All Quinoa Cookies - $5.99



































Also check them out on the following social networking sites

I received the things above and no other form of payment for this review. This is my 100% opinion and may not be agreed on by all. Facebook has nothing to do with this review whatsoever.

0 amazing comments: