Monday, March 17, 2014

Death, Sickness, & Prayers For My Family

Hey everyone glad to be back sorry after I went on my vacation I got back here to find out my step dad was very sick and in the hospital with congested heart failure, kidney disease and pneumonia not to mention one of my friends died of a massive heart attack so my head hasn't been where it needed to be to be here on my blog. Although my stepdad is home right now he is not completely in the clear so if I disappear here and there keep me and my family in your prayers. I will do my best to get things back on track but thats whats been goin on in my life I haven't forgotten ya'll or what I do here.

1 amazing comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you're back from vacation. I'm sorry to hear about your step dad. It's extremely hard to blog when you're concerned about loved ones. Be kind to yourself & Hugs.