Thursday, December 12, 2013

Somersault Snack's Review



Thanks to Somersault Snack co for providing me with the product below to review with no purchase.

I received the snacks from Somersault Snack Co to review. I got these fast and me and my niece tried these out for ourselves. When you start no matter which bag you choose I can honestly say for someone who doesn't eat alot of healthy foods these are an acquired taste. But after eating a few you get teh taste buds for them and they are pretty awesome. I did think the cocoa ones were the best and my neice agreed. They are just the right amount of chocolate taste yet you know you are eating healthy at the same time. Second best in our book was the sea salt ones these were pretty darn good but my least favorite was the pepper ones but I don't like pepper so it works for me cause my niece thought these were really good. I think these are a great snack for yourself or your kids they are healthy with a great taste without eating greasy chips or sweets to help you gain weight by. They have several variety in flavor whether your lookin for somethin a little sweet or somethin salty and tangy. I do recommend anyone who is tryin to get a healthier lifestyle to try these for a week or so and see how you feel after eating these. I myself can honestly say I feel healthier when I eat these somethin about them. Anyways I do recommend these to everyone no matter your age so check out Somersault Snack Co today and see how you feel about them.



















































I received the snacks above and no other form of payment for this review. This is my 100% opinion and may not be agreed on by all. Facebook has nothing to do with this review whatsoever.

0 amazing comments: