Thursday, December 12, 2013

Smart Soup Review



Thanks to Smart Soup for providing me with the product below to review with no purchase.

I received the soups from Smart Soup to review. Got these fast and me and my mom both went through trying each soup individually. There were some that didn't sound the best but were still rather good. I'm not one who eats alot of soup but did really want to try these. bein its cold weather and all who doesn't want soups and chilli's at this time of the year. Anyways me and my mom fixed these up and they were even great while I was sick for weeks to intake in my body. I liked the french lintel the best and my mom really liked the santa fe corn chowder. our least favorite was the lemon grass flavored soup. Some of these soups are a very acquired taste but you can definitely tell they are healthy. Whether you prefer thinner soups or thicker these will cover all your needs. Some are thicker almost like a stew consistency and others thinner like a chicken noodle soup. Even though we had our favorites not sure these are somethin we would buy alot of but everyone has their own taste and what may be better to some are worse to others. They are definitely great to someone who is touch with losing weight, eating healthy and cleaning their system out. So if these are things you are looking for in food then check out Smart Soup today and find the flavor you love in your local store. Then pass it on and tell others all about them as well.



















































I received the soups above and no other form of payment for this review. This is my 100% opinion and may not be agreed on by all. Facebook has nothing to do with this review whatsoever.

0 amazing comments: