Thursday, December 12, 2013

Fizzion Clean Pet Stain Remover Review


Thanks to Fizzion Clean for providing me with the product below to review with no purchase.

I received the pet stain and odor remover from Fizzion Clean to review. I got this fast and couldn't wait to try it out. Everyone knows if you have pets you have stains and odors there is no gettin past that. But to keep your house clean is still the objective thats why cleaners like this were invented to make us pet owners lives a little easier. So me and my mom have tried so many products to do exactly what this promises to do with bad results til now. Not only will this get new fresh stains that your pet has caused out of carpet but it also helps remove old stains as well. But I think the odor remover is what I love most. My cat recently went through havin urinary track infection due to that she decided to also pee outside of the litter box on the carpet and stuff. Well I have learned if you can't kill the smell a cat will keep comin back to the same place no matter what and they are right we had a hard time breaking her even after the infection was gone. We used this and not only do we no longer smell it in the room when we walk in anymore but obviously she don't either she hasn't peed there once since. This has to be the best cleaner for pets and odor neutralizer that we have ever used. If you have pets you owe yourself to get this from Fizzion Clean and see how fresh your house can smell again and look like you own no pets.











  • Makes 8-23OZ bottles
  • Proven power of CO2
  • Mixes up fresh
  • Safe to use around kids and pets
  • Just add water
  • Great on pet and kid stains
  • Gets rid of urine smells










































Also check them out on the following social networking sites

I received the pet stain remover above and no other form of payment for this review. This is my 100% opinion and may not be agreed on by all. Facebook has nothing to do with this review whatsoever.

0 amazing comments: