Thursday, September 26, 2013

BrytonPick Review




Thanks to BrytonPick for providing me with the product below to review with no purchase.

I received the BrytonPick to review, and I got them pretty darn fast too. So I figured what makes these different than dental floss well first off I know I should use dental floss more often but its annoying stringy and just a pain to use so I don't. That is why I liked the idea of these but was skeptical if it worked just as great with gettin between your teeth. So when I got these I liked the look of the right away and I love it comes with a reusable pouch that you can put it back in and carry with you where ever. So I started using mine the first night I got it and loved that I could get food out of my teeth as easy as a breeze. It doesn't cause my gums to bleed like dental floss does, it doesn't leave like a waxy taste in my mouth like dental floss does. I love that about them and yet its thin enough to fit in between any teeth even if like me you have teeth the are unaligned and push closer to one tooth in your mouth. I love that these could save you money cause one of these you can use for 30 days how awesome is that. Anyways if you hate dental floss like I do take a change to BrytonPick I think you will love them as much as I do they are so worth it and I'm sold for life.
















MULTI COLOR 3 Pack
trial sample
$4.99

12 MULTI COLOR 3 Packs
-10% + two 3 pack FREE
$53.87


4 MULTI COLOR 3 Packs
+ one 3 pack FREE
$19.95

Buy Any of these sizes and packs HERE


You can also check them out on the following social networking sites










































I received the floss above and no other form of payment for this review. This is my 100% opinion and may not be agreed on by all. Facebook has nothing to do with this review whatsoever.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 amazing comments: