Tuesday, April 23, 2013

TV Store Online Review



Thanks to TV Store Online for providing me with the product/products below to review with no purchase.

I received the spiderman t-shirt from TV Store Online to review. I got this pretty darn fast and couldn't wait to see how it stacked up to the website. I opened it and I have to say at first glance it looked like a great quality t-shirt and was nice and vibrant in color as shown on the website. I got this for my nephew cause his birthday is coming up and since its best to wash anything before you wear it I went ahead and tried this out to see if it would bleed or fade in the wash. I can honestly say it didn't lose any color nor did it bleed now I'm sure it might be based on the detergent that you use to I have found that can make a difference but that doesn't mean its a bad quality shirt that just means your detergent is a little too strong. Anyways back to the shirt its a thinner t-shirt which can be great for summer time wear so it should keep you very cool. I do love that this store has shirts I have never been able to find anywhere else. I mean have you really ever looked for t-shirts for your favorite show or even shirts like this of spiderman oh my god they are so hard to find that aren't children's I know I been lookin for a good spiderman shirt for almost a year now. SO for the coolest t-shirt company with the best choices check out TV Store Online I mean christmas is coming up quick so why not start ordering t-shirts now.











Spider-Man I'm Kinda Amazing Red Mens T-shirt - $19.95











































Also check out their social networking sites below



I received the t-shirt shown above and no other form of payment for this review. This is my 100% opinion and may not be agreed on by all.