Saturday, March 9, 2013

Mailpix Picture Keeper Review

Thanks to Mailpix for providing me with the product/products below to review with no purchase.

I received the picture keeper from Mailpix to review. I was happy to get to work with this company again I enjoyed workin with them before and couldn't wait for this. I have flash drives around the home and I figured it was somethin similar to that although when I was reading the back of the packet this came in it holds much more than my flash drives each all on one drive. I love that it can hold more and can be a great way to back up my pictures. As soon as I put it in it flashes red in the back as I showed in the picture and it loads fast into my computer. It then scanned every inch of my computer for pictures and the program popped up to just save all my pictures which I thought was so cool. Although it loads them like that you can also add like you would on a flash drive and you can add documents as well as pictures but I think I'm gonna use mine just for pictures I like that about it. You can delete any you don't want on the picture keeper the same way you would delete them off a normal flash drive. Its easy and convenient and somethin great to have in your home especially if you love to take pics but don't always trust just your computer to keep those pics safe. So thanks to Mailpix you can get this free with your order how cool is that and I'm sure you will find lots of great things to buy from their site I know I did.




this last pic shows how it loads all your pics into the usb drive to hold your pics.














































Also check out their social networking sites...

I received the picture keeper shown above and no other form of payment for this review. Facebook is not connected to this review in no way shape or form. This is my 100% opinion and may not be agreed on by all.

0 amazing comments: