Sunday, December 2, 2012

Planet Pulp Orange Drink Review



I got to try this new drink the other day our local grocery store was giving them out free since their new and I thought I would share my thoughts on this drink to my followers. I myself wasn't sure what to expect but I do love citrus drinks and I love orange drinks so figured why not give it a shot. My opinion its nasty I hated it and would never purchase it. Its got a weird taste to it cause it has like orange juice and orange drink it as well so the taste fights itself. Its like your taste buds think its tasting orange juice then the after taste is of the orange drink now it may have other stuff in it too I don't know but it does leave a after taste in your mouth. The only way I could imagine this drink tasting any how is if you added alcohol to it but even then I think your gonna have that horrible after taste. It is a type of sayin orange overload which is weird I don't like cause I love oranges but I would never mix orange juice with anything else ugh especially orange drink. So if you see this in the store just remember what I said you may or may not like it but comin from a orange lover I hated it.








I received no form of payment for this review this is my own and not provided by any company. This is my 100% opinion and may not be agreed on by all.

0 amazing comments: