Monday, December 3, 2012

Personal Creations Review

Thanks to Personal Creations for providing me with the product/products below to review with no purchase.

I received the His/Hers Split Heart Keychain from Personal Creations to review. I got these fast and thought they were so unique and just so pretty. I got mine for a couple friends of mine for Christmas and they were just perfect for the occasion. I wish I could have gotten pics to turn out right but they are so shiny my camera just wouldn't let me and I can't turn my flash off sorry. I even started tellin friends about these and one of my friends bought one already for his boyfriend. They are sweet reminders of the love you share with someone and as my friend told me due to him in a long distance relationship its like sayin you hold my heart and I'll hold yours until we can be together as one. The engraving is beautiful and just right for any occasion although anniversary's and christmas I think these are definitely best for. They are greatly priced yet given to the right person in your life they are quiet priceless. None of the prices on their site are crazy they are all very reasonable even for someone who doesn't have alot of money to work with. They are completely flawless like you can show your partner they are to you. As I always loved the sayin “Love isn't finding a perfect person. It's seeing an imperfect person perfectly.” So for that special person in your life don't go any where else but Personal Creations you will save money, get great quality, and memories that will last a lifetime.







His/Hers Split Heart Keychain - $14.99




Also check out other gifts for the Men in your life on their site HERE


Also check out their social networking sites...
    Facebook 


I received nothing but the keychain and no other form of payment for this review. Facebook is not connected to this review in no way shape or form. This is my 100% opinion and may not be agreed on by all.

0 amazing comments: