Sunday, December 23, 2012

Marzetti's Girard's Salad Dressing Review

Thanks to Girards for providing me with the product/products below to review with no purchase.

I received a full package from Girards to review. I had the chance me and my family trying their great salad dressings before so I was so happy to work with them again. My husband loves these dressings more than anyone else though he likes to put it on anything. I love how this package came with 4 salad dressings, salad utensils, some recipe cards and a apron. All this stuff will come in handy for reusing over and over again but Joe used it the day we got the stuff in. He couldn't wait to savor these dressings again and again. These were all very good flavors and actually could be used on just about anything if you wanted to, he sure did. All the stuff that came in the package is greatly made like I didn't get splinters in my hand or anything from the spoons and such. The apron fits Joe pretty good which I was surprised most are usually made for women more. I wish we sold these in our stores at least the ones we go to cause they are worth buying and we recommend them for that reason. If you have these in your stores give it a shot try a flavor its amazing the taste from them. Also you could just wait and see if you win but if I was out and i had a store near me I would run out and buy some more Girards dressings right now lol :) hope you do.

Just so you know I wrote that review back when I first got it cause of course alot has changed since then but its a honest review only issue is they never contacted me back about the giveaway or replied to any of my emails to post this so I thought I'd still let everyone know what i received and what me and my family thought when we first tried it....





                  sorry had to include my kitty Libby who wanted in the pic too so freakin funny!







Also check out their social networking sites...
    Facebook 

I received nothing but the stuff shown above and no other form of payment for this review. Facebook is not connected to this review in no way shape or form. This is my 100% opinion and may not be agreed on by all.

0 amazing comments: