Monday, November 26, 2012

Juil Apollo Shoes Review

Thanks to Juil for providing me with the product/products below to review with no purchase.

I received the Apollo Sandals from Juil to review. I got these pretty fast and even in holiday shipping time I got them fast I love that. I love the box they come in so elegant and unique and easy to keep your shoes in when not wearing them as well as the pouch you will find in the box. The box has a pull out tab that slides your shoes out to be revealed. The bag is very stylish I think the bag is a bit big for the shoes but who cares that just leaves you room to throw more stuff in them as well as the shoes. I wasn't sure how comfortable these shoes were gonna be cause on the site I noticed they had what seemed like metal things on it where your toes and heal fit on but you really cant tell its any different than other sandals. On the site it says the copper is there to enhance energy if I read that right on their site. So far I can't say I see a difference with that but please don't take my word on that cause sadly started a new medication that makes me tired all the time. These sandals are definitely the most comfortable ones I have ever worn it says its supposed to be as comfortable as bein barefoot. Well I tell you I love bein barefoot so that's probably why they are so comfortable to me. I recommend anyone getting a pair shoes from Juil and trying for themselves. Now they are a bit pricey but for uniqueness, style, comfort, and quality they are worth it. Also these make awesome Christmas presents so check them out today.


















Apollo Sandals - $99





Also check out their social networking sites...
    Facebook 

I received nothing but the shoes and no other form of payment for this review. Facebook is not connected to this review in no way shape or form. This is my 100% opinion and may not be agreed on by all.

1 amazing comments:

Anonymous said...

Good article. I certainly love this site. Continue the good work!
My web site : how to play piano