Monday, November 26, 2012

FRAAS Tech Gloves Review

Thanks to Fraas for providing me with the product/products below to review with no purchase.

I received the Tech Gloves from FRAAS to review. I got these fast and couldn't wait to check them out. I have had the wonderful opportunity of workin with this company before and have yet to be let down by them. They always have fast shipping and great quality products. I took these out of the bag they were in and I love the color right off the bat the color choices they have give a bit of color to your winter wardrobe that's for sure. I love that they are not over thick and doesn't make it hard to touch and use on your phone or other touch screen devices yet still warm enough to keep you hands toasty this winter. I have a touchscreen phone and I think it was easier to touch my phone better with the gloves on than when they are off. My screen is never smeared after using these gloves and it never scratches the screen either. They are soft to the touch as well as you can also rub your face with them and feel the softness and they wont scratch your skin off... hehe. Anyways these gloves are a must have for anyone this winter who has any touchscreen devices as well as want to keep warm while bein in touch with technology. So check out FRAAS for these gloves as well as some really nice things for this winter and holiday season they are sure to make anyone smile when receiving their gift.














TOUCH SCREEN COMPATIBLE GLOVES. FRAAS offers 3 chic options--retailing for about $30--a long scrunch, a ruffle, and a bow--22 options total in all the colors. YOU CAN FIND FRAAS AT SPECIALTY STORES THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY AND MAY ORDER THESE STYLES
DIRECTLY FROM THE COMPANY BY CALLING 212-575-0191. SELECT STYLES ARE ALSO AVAILABLE AT fraas.com and amazon.com





Also check out their social networking sites...
                                                                       Facebook
                                                                         Twitter
                                                                     


I received nothing but the gloves and no other form of payment for this review. Facebook is not connected to this review in no way shape or form. This is my 100% opinion and may not be agreed on by all.

0 amazing comments: