Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Crown Sporting Goods Stainless Steel Coach's Whistle Review

Thanks to Crown Sporting Goods for providing me with the product/products below to review with no purchase.

I received the Stainless Steel Coach's Whistle with Lanyard from Crown Sporting Goods to review. Ok so I got this fast and all though I don't know much about whistles so to say I figured I'd give it a shot. First I do like that its stainless steel and a really great price yet with stainless steel you don't have to worry about it rusting and such if left out in the weather or so I hear about steel. As for my mom used this to call her dog when she got away from the house due to my moms dog is goin deaf. Anyways she liked that the lanyard is very strong and not cheaply made so makes it good to wrap around your neck and not worry about losing it. Its pretty loud I know hen she uses it I can hear it on the other side of the house. I love buying things on amazon it makes it more convenient so bein able to buy this whistle from amazon at a cheap price makes it so much more convenient. The shipping price is even great i mean who could beat it. My moms already dropped this whistle on the cement steps I don't know how many times no lie cause she sometimes forgets to put it around her neck and hey it still works can't beat that. I give a hats off to Crown Sporting Goods for their coaches whistle it takes a lickin and keeps on tickin more to say anyways get yours today.
















Stainless Steel Coach's Whistle with Lanyard by Crown Sporting Goods

 $1.99 + $1.99 shipping







I received nothing but the whistle and no other form of payment for this review. This is my 100% opinion and may not be agreed on by all.

0 amazing comments: