Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Brybelly Drop-In Stainless Steel Cup Holder Review

Thanks to Brybelly for providing me with the product/products below to review with no purchase.

I received the Drop-In Stainless Steel Cup Holder from Brybelly to review. I got these fast and I received 10 of these stainless steel cups. I have to say straight out of the box these little cups are stronger than they seem I was thinking somethin thinner and cheaper made but nope even if you drop them no dents or anything very durable as they even say on the listing. Their rust proof but thankfully thats because they are stainless steel which is one thing I love about that. Although I would like to help people with the fact it fits poker tables but thats what they are made for sadly I do not own a poker table so thats somethin I can't guarantee but they look like they would fit a table perfectly just in size and depth. Who wouldn't want a cup holder in general in any game table no spilling on those expensive tables. Maybe one day I can afford to get a game table or have the room for one as well. I can however guarantee that a regular 120z can will fit in the cup holder as you can see in my pictures. It doesn't fit real tight but yet again its not super loose. If you turn it upside down the drink will still fall out but why would you turn it upside down if its in your poker table. Anyways I think Brybelly and their stainless steel cups are a great buy and for all you poker lovers get these for your table today.












 

Brybelly Drop-In Stainless Steel Cup Holder - Price: $30.27








I received nothing but the cups and no other form of payment for this review. This is my 100% opinion and may not be agreed on by all.

1 amazing comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent blog you have got here.. It's difficult to find quality writing like yours nowadays. I really appreciate people like you! Take care!!
Review my web blog - how to get your ex boyfriend back