Monday, November 26, 2012

Beauty Encounter Review

Thanks to Beauty Encounter for providing me with the product/products below to review with no purchase.

I received Nautica Classic from Beauty Encounter to review. I got this fast and not gonna lie I don't know much about the different sizes for a Perfume And Cologne bottle yet this was alot bigger than I figured I'd be getting. One of my friends loves this cologne and he pays top dollar for it and that's just a small bottle so figured this would be a great Christmas present for him. Normally when I have searched for this brand it was over $50 easily so as you can see here this company has it marked way down and affordable. Not only are you getting your moneys worth but I opened it and smelled it, its the real thing not a knock off so great value for that. They not only have perfumes and colognes but other beauty products as well. They sale makeup and hair products and so on all their prices are great and won't break your pocket. I am always on a search for sites I can buy more than one thing from bein you pay for shipping and all so I want my moneys worth with this company you can do that you can rack up alot of things for Christmas for all your loved ones in one spot and even some things for you. So if you have never heard of Beauty Encounter then what are you waiting for head to their site and read up and shop shop shop! Also just so you know you buy $60 or more everyday and you get free shipping.










3.4 oz Eau de Toilette Spray - $21.99







Also check out their social networking sites...
                                                                     


I received nothing but the cologne and no other form of payment for this review. Facebook is not connected to this review in no way shape or form. This is my 100% opinion and may not be agreed on by all.

1 amazing comments:

Anonymous said...

It is actually a nice and helpful piece of information. I'm glad that you simply shared this useful information with us.
Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

My webpage :: Alcatraz (scottetvv.devhub.com)