Friday, September 14, 2012

Mia Mariu Review

Thanks to Mia Mariu for providing me with the product/products below to review with no purchase.

I received the lip gloss and anti aging serum from Mia Mariu to review. I got this fast and I couldn't wait to try the stuff out. The lip gloss was way off for color for me with me bein darker and sadly I didn't get to choose a color so I let my niece have it since she was here for the week anyways and she is light complected. She noticed right away that it has a light vanilla smell to it when you open it and she is right actually smells really good but I love vanilla scented stuff anyways. She said it was easy to glide on and didn't leave her mouth sticky or too shiny was the perfect look and left her lips feeling really soft after she took it off hours later. She said it didn't come off too much on glasses when she drank from glasses and stayed on for quiet awhile with no touch ups. As far as the serum I tried that out from day one up until now and been usin it everyday to see if there would be a difference. I can't really tell much difference in my face I mean I have dark spots that I wish I could get rid of sadly seems nothin ever works. The serum did leave my face feeling nice and soft though other than that not much difference in lightening or anything. As far as lines cause by age luckily I don't have many yet so hard to know if that part worked. I would say give it a try though cause most those serums are much higher in price than Mia Mariu sells it for so check them out.





Hydrating Stick Gloss Beso - $15.00



Anti-aging Brightening Serum
- $38.00


Check out their social networks as well

Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Google +

I received no other form of payment for this review other than lip gloss and anti aging serum shown above. Facebook is not connected to this review in no way shape or form. This is my 100% opinion and may not be agreed on by all.

0 amazing comments: