Thursday, June 7, 2012

Agloves Sport Review





I received the sports gloves from Agloves to review. I got these fast and couldn't wait to check them out. So one thing I have always had a problem with in gloves is even if they fit my hand they never fit my fingers due tot he fact I have longer fingers. With these gloves there on a right set for sizes cause these fit me perfectly and stretched down over all my fingers which made them easy to use. As far as I have a touch screen front to my phone and this I really wanted to see how it worked on. It amazed me how with other gloves I can't seem to get the touchscreen to pick it up individually without touching other numbers and such but with these gloves it keeps it from pressing other buttons as well cause it fits snug to your fingers. It doesn't leave smudges on my phone and doesn't scratch it either. They are pretty soft to the hand not much different than gloves should feel yet so much more warm even though they are not real thick. I love that to get the warmth you need, and be able to use with any touch screen surface yet they don't have to be big and bulky. These are definitely a must have especially this winter so get your Agloves today and check them out for yourself they come in handy if you have to touch on your ipads, or other devices as well.







Agloves Sport - $23.99







Also check out all the Gloves

Also check them out on facebook and twitter

I received the gloves shown above and no other payment for this. The above is my opinion of the product only and may not be agreed upon by everyone. Facebook is not in anyway connected to this review.

0 amazing comments: