Thursday, June 7, 2012

599Fashion.com Review





I received these 3 amazingly cute shirts from 599Fashion.com to review. This company was a pleasure to work with very nice and very prompt. I got my shirts really fast in the mail and I love how polite they were. I'm a plus size woman and it is so hard to find cute shirts like I got cheap. I mean most plus size shirts alone start at about $20 so finding pants is not even negotiable for bigger women. That is what I liked about this company cause the shirts are all $5.99. I mean how can you beat a price like that compared to $20. I love the site in general its easy to navigate and prices like that how can I not keep coming back. Due to their prices bein low though they sell out of things fast so you gotta be fast about getting what you want. I know I wish I ha known about them almost 2 months back when I bought some new clothes. I got mine I thought at a cheap price but for 2 pairs of pants, a pair of shorts, and 3 shirts I easily paid $100 so this store would have saved me some pennies that's for sure or I would have gotten more for my money. I love how all these shirts feel they feel top quality so don't fret that you are getting cheap quality this is one of those times when you don't get what you pay for you get lots more. So next time whether your plus size or not if you need a cheap shopping experience with nice quality stuff then check out 599Fashion.com. Also another thing they have I like is they tell you what the price retail actually is of each item.









All though these things very well can sell out fast I will list the shirts I did get

All are $5.99

Plus Size fashion short butterfly sleeve round neck top w/tie belt



Plus Size fashion short cut out sleeve round neck top



Plus Size fashion sleeveless asymmetrical racer back wrap



Also check them out on facebook

I received the shirts shown above and no other payment for this. The above is my opinion of the product only and may not be agreed upon by everyone. Facebook is not in anyway connected to this review.

0 amazing comments: