Friday, May 11, 2012

Mally Beauty Review




I received the City Chick Smokey Eye Kit and the Facets Lip Gloss from Mally Beauty to review. I got this pretty fast and I'm not gonna lie upfront I have never been one who knew alot about makeup when I was younger we just put it on no special effects to make it look cool just one color maybe two and you went out. I have seen the smokey look for as long as I can remember and tried to do it so many times with fail every time so figured why not try again. First off I love on their site they have a video that talks you through how to do it right that is a big winner in my book cause it made it so much easier. Second thing I love is on the back it even tells you which color to use first and so on making it impossible to fail even for me. I loved how my eyes looked after putting this on and it only took a few minutes to do. As for the lip gloss I have always been a lip gloss kinda girl cause I love the shine to it and its not as heavy normally compared to lipstick. I love lip glosses that are close to my lip color like the garnet was cause you just get a slight color but alot of shine to it to bring attention to your lips. I love that these items are so worth what you pay for them in my book and normally I don't pay alot for makeup so thats somethin coming from me. I recommend checkin out Mally Beauty for really nice ideas and makeup choices for you at home even if your just a basic make up wearer like me they have nice stuff.















City Chick Smokey Eye Kit - Original Collection in Brownstone - $40.00


Facets Gemlight Lip Gloss "Garnet" - $20.00


Also check out their facebook and twitter

I received the make up shown above and no other payment for this. The above is my opinion of the product only and may not be agreed upon by everyone. Facebook is not in anyway connected to this review.

0 amazing comments: