Thursday, December 22, 2011

Update On Stuff

I have everything almost back to normal now days but I'm gonna lay low til the beginning of the year and start fresh. I lost all the emails to all myc companies I was workin with as well as most the pics of stuff I took. If any of the companies I was supposed to do a review for read this please email me. If any companies do email me I will get the reviews and such up for those companies other than that my marriage is failing and the holidays are here and I'm just not very christmasy right now nor can I concentrate on much right now due to tall this. I do hope ya'll understand and I will definitly check in from time to time and I'm gonna make a new start to everything next year.

4 amazing comments:

Mikki said...

I'll certainly be praying for you! You have a lot on your plate right now. Hang in their and focus on your relationship with God. The Bible says that when we seek Him first, He'll take care of all the other stuff in a way that's for our good and for His glory. May God bless you as you enter a brand new year!!!

Denise G said...

So sorry to hear this Danyale! Sending you a great big cyber hug!

Crystal said...

Bright Blessings and Hugs to you Danyale!!

Danyale N. said...

thank you all it means alot to me HUGS